WE ARE COMMITTED TO ENSURING THE SAFETY OF EVERY MEMBER OF OUR STUDIO AND COMMUNITY.
While we understand the risks associated with COVID-19, we do believe we can follow and implement all required guidelines to keep you, our staff and community safe. We will be operating under a new normal which was set in place by the Island Health Authority AND PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT. We recognize that guidelines and safety precautions are ever changing and we may be updating our strategy as required.
- We will be using a hospital grade disinfectant called Anasphere Plus. This product is EPA and Health Canada approved and is proven to kill COVID-19 and other viruses. We will be using this product to clean our studio and equipment multiple times a day as well as in between each class.
- We will be operating at a reduced schedule to allow more time to be cleaning properly in between our classes.
- Our clients will now be required to clean their reformers and equipment after class and then we will be cleaning again after this is done before the next class starts.
While in the studio.
- Please read the rules listed on our door before entering. If you feel sick or have any symptoms you will respectfully be asked to leave.
- The doors will remained locked until 5 minutes before your scheduled class time. We ask that you please wait outside until everyone from the prior class has left to keep the amount of bodies in the studio to a minimum at any given time. your instructor will invite you to enter when It is safe to do so.
- If you have travelled outside of bc or been in contact with someone who has tested positive, we ask that you do not come to the studio for 14 days.
- Only bring your essentials into the studio (water, keys, phone etc). No large bags and extra clothes, our cubbies are no longer available for use. EVERYTHING YOU BRING IN MUST FIT UNDERNEATH YOUR REFORMER.
- We require touchless temperature checks before entering the studio.
- We require a mask to enter to the studio and for your entire duration of your time in studio. under the new guidelines y0u ARE ABLE TO REMOVE YOUR MASK ONCE ON THE REFORMER. it MUST BE KEPT ON AT ALL OTHER TIMES.
- Please disinfect your hands with the provided hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the studio.
- We will continue to offer contactless check in.
- We ask that you please wear toe socks.
- Please limit person to person contact in studio. As much as we missed you, hugs are not yet allowed.
- Follow the guided floor markers in order to maintain physical distance from others.
- We ask that you refrain from using the change room and only use the washroom if it is an emergency. YOU ARE UNABLE TO TREAT THE WASHROOM AS A CHANGEROOM, PLEASE COME DRESSED IN YOUR WORKOUT GEAR.
changes to note.
- Our reformers have been placed 8 feet apart to ensure PROPER social distancing.
- We will be operating at a reduced schedule, please be on top of your booking to avoid disappointment.
- We have had to eliminate our Tier Two classes in order to avoid the added contact with mats, equipment and due to capacity. We will currently be running reform classes ONLY. Our other classes (barre, mat pilates and booty church) will continue to be offered online. Please visit www.bootychurchbysalt.com. We do hope to reintroduce these classes in the future when it is more safe to do so.
- We have changed our cancellation policy to 8 hours during this time. That being said, our cancellation policy will be strictly enforced. if YOU NEED TO CANCEL DUE TO SYMPTOMS RELATING TO COVID-19, PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY BEFORE CANCELLING YOUR CLASS.
- We prefer purchases done online or with credit and debit cards only during this time.
- OUR CLASS TIMES HAVE REDUCED TO 50 MINUTES TO ALLOW FOR PROPER CLEANING AND ENTRY AND EXIT PROCEDURES IN BETWEEN CLASSES.