WE ARE COMMITTED TO ENSURING THE SAFETY OF EVERY MEMBER OF OUR STUDIO AND COMMUNITY.
While we understand the risks associated with COVID-19, we do believe we can follow and implement all required guidelines to keep you, our staff and community safe.
- We will be using a hospital grade disinfectant called Anasphere Plus. This product is EPA and Health Canada approved and is proven to kill COVID-19 and other viruses. We will be using this product to clean our studio and equipment multiple times a day as well as in between each class.
- Our clients will now be required to clean their reformers and equipment after class and then we will be cleaning again after this is done before the next class starts.
While in the studio.
- We require a mask to enter to the studio and for your entire duration of your time in studio. Under the new guidelines you are able to remove your mask while on the reformer. Your mask must be kept on at all other times while in the studio.
- Please disinfect your hands with the provided hand sanitizer upon entering and leaving the studio.
- We will continue to offer contactless check in.
- We ask that you please wear toe socks for increased sanitation.
- Please limit person to person contact in studio. As much as we missed you, hugs are not yet allowed.
changes to note.
- Our reformers have been placed 8 feet apart to ensure social distancing.
- We have had to eliminate our Tier Two classes in order to avoid the added contact with mats, equipment and due to capacity. We will currently be running reform classes ONLY. Our other classes (barre, mat pilates and booty church) will continue to be offered online. Please visit www.bootychurchbysalt.com. We do hope to reintroduce these classes in the future when it is more safe to do so.
- We have changed our cancellation policy to 8 hours during this time. That being said, our cancellation policy will be strictly enforced.